About the Role
Glen Group are recruiting for a Cleaning Accounts Manager to join our team & who would be required to look after a small portfolio of Schools in the Plymouth/ Devon area.
You will need to be available to work Monday-Friday, working 37.5 hours per week.
The pay range for this position is between £33,000 to £36,000 per annum, depending on experience.
A Cleaning Accounts Manager is a key management role in the contract, overseeing the daily running of the clients from a cleaning perspective to ensure a welcoming, clean and safe environment for the pupils and teaching staff whilst working closely with all teams.
A Cleaning Accounts Manager is responsible for the implementation of the strategic direction for the Cleaning Operative, building the operating model including enhanced clean regimes, recruiting, and engaging the cleaning team all with a focus on enhancing guest experience.
Key Responsibilities / Responsibilities:
· Lead the cleaning team to ensure there is a positive, motivational, supportive working environment.
· Ensure advanced planning of all cleaning operations including periodic tasks with clear schedules & sign off all duties & tasks complete during non-term time.
· A focus on training and development of the team to establish good working practices with a vision and focus on both cleaning operations and creating meaningful positive customer experience interactions.
· Provide professional support to the business in service-related matters and all contractual matters.
· Ensure high standards are always achieved, being flexible to meet the changing operational needs on a continual basis and to suggest new initiatives to ensure continuous improvement and best practice are continually delivered.
· Take full ownership and manage to conclusion all cleaning feedbacks or complaints.
· Focus on strategic planning and implementation of best practice initiatives and innovation ensuring we remain at the forefront of cleaning and operational practice.
· Ensure the cleaning team are equipped and have the knowledge to positively impact.
· Work closely with all departments adding value and promoting team work throughout.
· Lead and advise the team in managing absence and holiday records including sickness and annual leave for all colleagues.
· Carry out and manage audits to ensure high standards of cleanliness and safe environment is always evident throughout the sites.
· Ensure adequate quality performance measures (KPI’s/SLA’s) are adhered to and any non-compliance is resolved in a professional manner with clear plans and next steps visible to all.
· Ensure strict compliance to the Data Protection Act, GDPR and associated regulations.
· Delivery excellent leadership, communication and motivation to the site-based team including communicating daily so that a sound communication channel exists in order that team goals can be achieved.
· Ensure on-site Supervision Team manage their teams ensuring they are fully conversant with their individual tasks and responsibilities
· Ensure risk assessments and method statements are provided and followed for the Mobile Support Staff.
· Ensure Health & Safety checks are in place all equipment use by the Mobile Support Staff.
· Please ensure business continuity plan is in place.
· Responsible for Payroll / time sheets.
Benefits include recognition awards, Overtime, progression, Helping Hands Scheme, Actual Monthly Pay, Company Vehicle, Company Fuel Card.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £33,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 37.5 per week
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· No weekends
Work Location: In person
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.